You Can Do A Number Of Tests To Determine If Your Pool Is Leaking.
Here are the simple steps for the bucket test.
- Bring pool water to its normal level.
- Fill an empty 5 gallon bucket with pool water to about two inches from the top of bucket.
- Place the bucket on the first or second step of the pool.
- Mark the water level inside the bucket.
- Mark the water level of the pool on the outside of the bucket.
- Run the pool for 24 hours as it had been operating when a leak was first suspected.
- After 24 hours, compare the two levels. If the pool water (mark on outside of bucket) goes down more than the water level on the inside of the bucket, you have confirmed that there is a pool leak.
For more information or to schedule service Contact Atlantic Leak Detection today.