Pool Diver – Safety & Compliance
Virginia Graeme Baker Pool & Spa Safety Act Compliance
- Atlantic Leak Detection can bring your pool to compliance with the Virginia Graeme Baker Act.
- On December 17, 2007, the Virginia Graeme Baker Pool and Spa Safety Act was signed into law.
- This law became effective December 19, 2008.
- All public swimming pools and spas must comply with the provisions of the Virginia Graeme Baker Pool and Spa Safety Act. The Act requires that all suction ports be equipped with ANSI A112.19.8 – 2007 approved anti-entrapment covers.
More on the VGB Safety Act:
We specialize in helping public pool owners and operators comply with the Virginia Graeme Baker (VGB) Safety Act as well as residential pool owners who are concerned with upgrading their pools with these very important safety features.
Our pool divers install Anti-Entrapment Drain covers.
Most drain cover installations can be done without draining your pool, saving you money, time and water. We work for:
- Lodging associations (hotels, motels),
- Apartment and condominium complexes
- Homeowners associations
- Health clubs, municipalities
- Insurance companies for their liability risk management plan