Water Main leak Detection
Water main leaks are a serious problem that cannot be ignored. They can lead to:
- Excessively higher water bills
- Ground erosion / Sink holes
- Irreparable damage to structure / property
- Millions of wasted gallons of water per year
State of the Art Technology
To locate underground water leaks in water mains, service lines and distribution lines. Some of the technologies we use are:
- Residential – Private homeowners where the water main line is located on their property, usually the service line from the public shut-off valve (usually located in the street) to the house or meter in the house. This part of the water main is in most cases is the homeowner’s responsibility to take care of if there is a problem, not the public water companies. Water companies, if they have knowledge of a leak on your private property, can and in some instances will shut the water service to you home until the problem is resolved.
- Commercial – We assist professional plumbing companies, contractors, condo associations, golf courses, country clubs, shopping malls, strip malls, housing projects, medical facilities, apartment complexes, hotels, gas stations, airports and universities. All of these clients need to take care of their own water main leaks and we have assisted in locating thousands of leaks through the years.
- Industrial – Some of our clients are BIG business; these are major players with huge facilities such as manufacturing plants, recycling plants, industrial warehouses, distribution centers, storage facilities, shipping yards, agricultural facilities, etc.
- Municipal – We’ve had the pleasure of working at military bases, water treatment facilities, power plants, public schools and colleges and various public works buildings.